Our client, a global leader in aerospace designing and manufacturing, is looking for an CNC Programmer for its Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. The CNC Programmer will use CNC machinery using a design software and design of templates for machining parts.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities
- Responsible for CNC machine programming
- Responsible for the design of fixtures, special tooling and jaws.
- Work in coordination with production, maintenance and quality and development of work equipment to ensure that the machinery is within specification as required.
- Development of the performance and communication of the team, in terms of equipment, materials and information.
- Development of the design and operation of CNC machinery programs.
- Conduct studies of situations/problems that arise in processes for productivity, reduce costs, quality development and optimize resources.
- Visualization and implementation of solutions and designs of innovations or improve machining systems.
- Support for all departmental groups prove to be the required assistance, production control, quality and production.
- All those activities inherent in the position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 3 years in similar position
- Knowledge of the use of computer packages (NX, Solid Works, Gibbs Cam)
- Knowledge about reading and interpreting Drawings.
- Problem-solving techniques.
- Knowledge in the design of templates and machining fixtures.
- Using Word/Excel package
- Experience programing 4 Axis , CNC Lathe , Horizontal CNC.
- Knowledge in programing Macros on CNC.
Years of Experience Required
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position; preferably in Aerospace industry.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Technician in machining or desirable bachelor's degree.
- Programming Courses or Training for CNC Programming and Operation.