Our client, a premier and global leader in the automotive industry, is seeking a Business Analyst – Oracle Distribution for its operations in Mexico City. Position will be reporting to the Global IT Manager and will be responsible to lead the Oracle operations by supporting corporate guidelines to develop new applications and solutions. If you have a passion and a drive to be the best, and are looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge Globally, this might be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Position Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined specifications.
- Provide daily support for Oracle production systems and implementation projects.
- Support corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of new application solutions.
- Work with business users to present, create, and coordinate the delivery of Oracle Distribution, Order Management and Purchasing application solutions that support the order to cash and procure to pay business processes.
- Provide functional/technical analysis and configuration support in the areas of Oracle Order Management, Inventory and Purchasing application modules.
- Support Oracle enhancement, upgrade and patching activities.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future functionality as it applies to Oracle Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory and Distribution.
- Provide in-depth technical and functional solutions to business leaders and IT management that ensure development and configuration of efficient application systems in accordance with established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Some travel required (less than 10%).
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of Oracle EBS 12.1 Order Management, Inventory, Distribution and Purchasing experience in an application solution architect, business analyst or functional lead role, ideally in a manufacturing/distribution organization.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in configuring and extending Oracle EBS 12.1 Order Management, Inventory, Distribution and Purchasing within an IT department or project setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse processes related to receiving, put-away, replenishment and picking operations.
- Strong knowledge of customer service processes related to order entry, returns processing, customer credit, holds and customer maintenance.
- Understanding of related Oracle operations - Deliveries and trips, inventory setup, pick release, shipping, receiving, put away, PTO, ATO, BOM, locators, routings and costing.
- Ability to collect and document business requirements, technical requirements and process flows.
- Strong organization, written/verbal communication, problem identification and problem-solving skills.