ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES (SAN DIEGO/TIJUANA AREA) ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Bilingual Administrative Coordinator/ Bilingual Spanish:
Our growing executive search firm with business activities in Mexico, South America and the United States currently seeks an Bilingual Administrative Coordinator for its Headquarters in Chula Vista, California. Over the last 5 years our company has doubled in size and expanded its reach globally. We offer an excellent multi-cultural work environment with daily activity in Spanish speaking countries. This role will work both independently and collaboratively with the recruitment team to ensure BIP’s ongoing growth and success. This position has a competitive compensation + discretionary bonus + full benefits package + 401k retirement plan, and a winning culture with a stable and growing work environment.
- Establishes communication with clients and candidates in a proper and professional manner both in English and Spanish.
- Receives, routes and screens phone calls directing pertinent calls and dealing with calls that should be addressed by Customer Service department.
- Contacts candidates and clients as requested.
- Schedules appointments for interviews.
- Occasionally may attend meetings to furnish information and take notes.
- Prepares client and candidate presentation packages and edits resumes.
- Edits and updates electronic candidate and employee files and elaborates job orders.
- Responsible for retrieving documents and correspondence by organizing and maintaining files.
- Responsible for arranging meetings.
- Prepares expense reports.
- Prepares, elaborates, and places electronic advertisements.
- Coordinates Trade Shows participation.
- Elaborates and edits letters and reports.
- Updates and performs data entry in web based system.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Gathers interview feedback and checks references.
- Coordinates special projects and conducts other duties as assigned by Administrative Manager & General Manager.
Position reports to Administrative Manager
Candidate Required Experience and Skills:
- 100% fluency in English and Spanish
- Bachelor degree or A.A. degree is highly desirable.
- 3 + years’ experience in Administrative Assistance and/or Customer Service in a fast paced professional environment where dealing with clients and providing excellent service is the highest priority.
- Exposure dealing with multi-cultural environments (Mexican-American) is desirable.
- Must have successful Customer Service experience coupled with excellent phone etiquette.
- Requires solid knowledge of social media, internet research and MSOffice: Word & PowerPoint. CRM and Excel is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills written and oral.
- Requires good organizational and planning skills, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and prioritizing and following-up skills.
- Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
For consideration, please send us a copy of your resume in English via our portal or to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is suggested.
Barbachano International offers excellent compensation, medical, dental, and 401k plan. No relocation assistance is provided. For additional information on our company please visit: www.bipsearch.com