Our client is a global electronics company currently seeking an Accountant
responsible for developingand maintaining the accounting team for the Tijuana manufacturing plant.
- All day to day accounting operations.
- Full ownership of accounting department.
- Month end close process.
- Journal entries.
- Account reconciliations.
- Intercompany accounting.
- Tax Compliance
- Inventory accounting/reporting.
- Supports Plant Controller..
- Forecasting and budgeting support.
- Responsible for trend analysis preparation and compilation of financials for forecast preparation and analysis.
- Support for operations, special projects, and others.
- Provides actual vs. budget analysis.
- Provides reports tracking KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3 years as a general accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with general ledger, general entries, AP, payroll, tax analysis and
- reporting, customs, and bank conciliations.
- Strong Taxes exposure/experience
- Familiarized with VAT procedures and returns
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be familiar working with ERP systems.
- To mine data for analysis and reporting.
- Accounting Firm background a Plus.
- Experience in a multi-site manufacturing environment preferred.
- High energy self-starter who thrives in fast paced manufacturing environment.