Our client is a global publicly traded leader and is currently seeking an established Sr. Supply Chain Manager that will be responsible of optimizing the short and long term planning, purchasing and materials operations within the Organization to assure the flow of material/ information, to reduce costs and to meet customer expectations on time. The position must be a leader and a driver to meet the company goals.
- Define roles and responsibilities in the supply chain organization for all value streams involving the three manufacturing sites.
- Oversee the S&OP process to review Operations readiness to support future business efficiently. Drive the demand evolution and define the resources needed to support the future demand.
- Coordinate Improvement actions between the three sites to support OTIF improvement, eliminate waste, drive the cost down and reduce inventory.
- Support Site Supply Chain and plant Managers in their actions as needed.
- Drive Supply Chain initiatives to simplify physical and Information flows including outside processes and TOW between sites.
- Manage TOW between Operations sites with the support of other functions.
- Control Supply Chain processes and tools standardization and optimization between the three sites.
- Foster relation with customers by implementation of logistics solution to improve our support (VMI, Min-Max. Forecasts management).
- Manage communication with IT as user champion on all topics relative to ERP system and BI.
- Manage functionally the Site SC Managers.
- Excellent communicator and team builder.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Flexible, open minded listener.
- Analytical, fact based problem solver.
- Enthusiastic, motivated by continuous improvement.
- Decisive, fair, consistent, stress tolerant.
- Strategic and visionary thinker.
- Bilingual Spanish and English.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- BS degree or equivalent in related field – Master is preferable.
- APIC – CPIM.
- Ten years proven supply chain/operations management experience in a multi-functional manufacturing environment.
- Practical/applied knowledge of basic supply chain processes and tools, and ERP system.
- Working knowledge in complex multi-site Manufacturing Environment with material transformation requesting capex intensive equipment.
- Work in multi-culture environment and international exposure.