Our client is a global and well-established Produce Grower, Packer and Shipper who is seeking a Transformation Culture Leader to lead the organization towards a successful global strategic alignment and integration of activities with major organizational functions. The Transformation Culture Leader will be responsible for providing short term and long-term people solutions, influence strategy and set policies and directions, drive and execute successful implementation plans and contribute to the overall strategic definition with a strong business acumen.
- Participate in organization design to streamline and implement department structures, roles and/or processes that create efficiency and support with shifting business demands.
- Leverage metrics and analytics to inform strategies, measure progress against organizational goals.
- Executive change management strategies to support critical evolution of the company
- Evaluate and identify training needs and present plan of action
- Ability to develop, manage and track programs for training and development for the existing sites and off-site facilities
- Develop and implement special training projects
- Keep business leaders and employees informed; determine the mechanism for communication; promote an organizational culture
- Establish trusting relationships across Sr. Executives and Managers to influence strategic outcomes of best talent practices.
- Partner with Talent Management to support the acquisition of new skills and competencies.
- Develop the process to assess and identify organizational effectiveness programs to instill a- high-performance culture
- Built and/or enhance onboarding, succession planning, and career development.
- Lead and develop a global talent community focused on overall engagement and retention plan for the organization
Development plan for future leaders:
- Executive a lifecycle approach to talent planning & management
- Coach department leaders on diversity & inclusion, cross-training, performance management, employee retention plans
- Partner and coach department managers and leaders to create high-performance teams
- Track trends on behaviors & develop solutions to improve workplace environment
- Provide performance management guidance to management (counseling, career development, disciplinary actions.
- Find innovative ways for leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, efficiency and employee retention
- Develop close partnerships with functional teams to deliver integrated solutions
Key competencies requirements:
- 5-7 yrs. of O &D and training experience ideally supporting a multi-functional, multi-cultural organization in Mexico and the U.S
- Exceptional client relationship management skills and demonstrative experience in developing strategies and executing solutions
- Must have the ability to negotiate and influence decision-makers to think strategically and critically
- Must have strong change management leadership capabilities
- Exceptional data analytics and metrics experience
- Training a development experience a must!
- Strong project management skills
- Must be able to travel 25% of their time
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Knowledge of employee law required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred