Barbachano International (BIP) is a global human capital solutions firm who provides the leading executive search & recruitment, coaching, and outplacement services to help companies and people grow and prosper. We are currently seeking a bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist who wants to be part of a great growing team.
The role will help promote and grow BIP’s digital footprint in Mexico, Latin America and the USA and achieve measurable results against key performance indicators through conception and execution of online and email promotions and campaigns, SEO, social media and other e-Marketing opportunities. This role will lead the growth of our website traffic and monitor the e-Marketing landscape in the employment and recruitment sector, collecting, analyzing and reporting on key trends and identifying appropriate, results-focused responses to these. This role will work both independently and collaboratively to create web, social and email content to ensure BIP’s ongoing growth and success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales team to develop and implement e-marketing promotions via web pages, email blasts, banner ads, social media and pay-per click (PPC) ads.
- Perform Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and create business proposals for e-marketing projects and initiatives.
- Monitor, increase, and report on web and marketing campaign traffic, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives, and key conversions.
- Conduct market research to create and manage content.
- Research, develop, and implement a social media strategy for the company. Duties include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on company’s behalf.
- Responsible for daily posts on all social media outlets. Coordinate marketing calendar with online activity, track social media influence measurements, ensure consistency of messaging across all online platforms and provide usage statistics and monitoring reports to internal staff and management including recommendations on enhancements and future improvements
- Develop and manage online advertising campaigns across all social media, web, and email platforms.
- Maintain optimal user experience by evaluating e-mail feedback; studying user page views; assessing message effectiveness; and conducting surveys.
- Duties also include creating, drafting and launching newsletter campaigns, creating print ads, marketing brochures and company and product presentations.
- Act as the key liaison with our external marketing firm.
- Manage website ATS (web-based applicant tracking system) database including conducting audits, updates, and monitoring and training staff on new developments and techniques for data management.
- Conduct webmaster duties including managing business inquiry system.
- Provide basic technical and IT support to office and liase with external IT Consultant & Service Provider.
- Provides all other task as assigned by the leadership team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or AA degree in a relevant business or technical discipline preferred. (i.e. Business, Computer Science, Web Design, Marketing) or equivalent experience acceptable.
- 1+ experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of web-site optimization
- Knowledge of database management a plus
- Possess a solid understanding of content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress.
- Experience with online social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and company blogs.
- Strong writing skills and persuasiveness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical.
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer-service driven, self-motivated, and organized.
- IT troubleshooting and light computer network experience a plus.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
Knowledge Essential to the Position:
- Digital marketing practices and principles.
- Social media best practices and execution.
- Web user experience best practices.
- Keep current on digital marketing platforms & trends.
- Contact list management.
- Computer/software proficiency.
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Email Marketing (Constant Contact), basic Wordpress, basic HTML, Social Media, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- SEO, CSS, PHP, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, some web design experience.
About Barbachano International, Inc.
Barbachano International (BIP) is the premier executive search leader in Mexico, Latin America, and the USA with a focus on diversity and Hispanic target markets. Since 1992, BIP and its affiliates have served nearly 50% of Fortune 500 Companies. BIP has been recognized by FORBES as one of the top 60 Executive Search Firms in the Americas. Our talent solutions are delivered by bilingual and bicultural executive recruiting experts with in-country experience in Mexico, South America, and the United States. Outplacement and Executive Coaching services are provided in Mexico by our sister company Challenger Gray & Christmas S.C. In addition to our corporate offices in Mexico and the USA, we are supported by our partner offices in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, and throughout Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent work environment with a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, 401K retirement plan, etc.
*** Local candidates only, no relocation (San Diego Area).