If you are looking for career growth in Sales and have a proven record of successful sales experience in the sporting good footwear industry as well as a broad knowledge of the footwear distribution channel, networking, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-established leader of footwear in the Americas. They are a Mexico-based company with over 70 years’ experience in footwear manufacturing, sponsoring Mexican soccer teams and selling over 10 million units every year. Our client's next big step is conquering the American market, and as a result is looking for a Key Account Manager to lead their international sales efforts in the US. This position will report to the Commercial Director in Mexico and is based anywhere in California.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts, providing a customer pool with previous knowledge of the footwear industry
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback to the marketing department in Mexico on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
- Provide regular sales reports to the Country Manager using the data previously input into Salesforce platform
- Represent the company at commercial events, promotion fairs and other networking events
- Seek out new business opportunities, growing existing relations and discovering new business options
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, international trade.
- Existing Customer pool within the sports footwear industry
- Broad knowledge of networking and key players and hey relations on the sports and performance footwear market and potential customers within the US territory.
- 3 years’ sales experience as a Key Account Manager within the sports fashion market (performance footwear).
- Bilingual English- Spanish (intermediate Spanish) a plus!
- Outgoing, able to communicate efficiently with various types of clients creating meaningful sales relations
- Proven sales record, operating under the highest quality and customer satisfaction standards
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Experience with Salesforce platform, input and output of information and reports
- Willing and able to travel within the assigned territory constantly and frequently