The position is responsible to plan, organize, and deploy strategies used in the process of selling the products. The position is responsible for the support, capability development, and collaboration with of distributor partners to achieve the sales objective. This position will generally be given assignments to support brand building, KOL development, key account targeting and segmentation initiatives, as well as new product launches.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the sales plan to drive market and category penetration, including but not limited to new sales strategies to accelerate growth.
- Develop and Maintain KOL Key Opinion Leader relationships with regional subject matter experts and regional reference centers.
- Build sales capability and product knowledge of distributor partners on new products, applications and professional techniques.
- Collaborate with distributor partners to develop annual business goals and facilitate rigorous and timely delivery of aggressive growth plans.
- Coordinate and lead quarterly business reviews with Key Distributors.
- Monitor the competition, act proactively against potential threats and identify opportunities for improvement in various market segments.
- Prepare annual sales forecast
- Suggest changes in prices and product portfolio in order to keep the business competitive and profitable.
- Participate and actively support the implementation of all improvement and development programs driven by the company.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree Required. Emphasis in Business Administration, Marketing and Sales, or Nursing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years medical device sales.
- Successful performance in this position will require a proven track record of consistently delivering sales objectives, distributor management, Key Account and KOL development in Brazilian healthcare/medical device segment; specifically the Interventional Pain category preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starter. Must have the ability to multi-task and to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong written, verbal and computer skills including Microsoft; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Availability to travel as needed
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of Portuguese preferred.
- Knowledge of Anesthesia, Orthopedics, Interventional Radiology or Neuromodulation is a plus