Our client is a well-established leader of footwear for the America's. They are a Mexico-based company with over 70 years’ experience in footwear manufacturing, sponsoring Mexican soccer teams and selling over 10 million units every year. Our client's next big step is conquering the American market, and as a result is looking for a Sr. National Sales Manager to lead their international sales efforts in the US. This position will report to the Commercial Director in Mexico. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
If you are looking for career growth in Sales and have a proven record of successful sales experience in the sporting good footwear industry (footwear, sports footwear, accessories, and sports clothing) as well as a broad knowledge of the footwear distribution channel, networking, this is the right opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In coordination with the Commercial Director in Mexico, author and execute market business plan within the US territory.
- Become the territory expert as it relates to market knowledge, trends, and market research.
- Build a plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a territory-based pipeline with detailed notes and staging in Salesforce.
- Drive the KAMs team towards meeting or exceeding activities, business KPIs and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Research, identify, and qualify net new business prospects
- Demonstrate and sell value to key partners across the US territory
- Represent the company at commercial events, promotion fairs and other networking events.
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Trade, or MBA.
- Sales background, proven record of successful sales experience in the sports footwear industry. (footwear, sports footwear, accessories and sports clothing). Broad knowledge of the footwear distribution channel, networking and key relations.
- Fully bilingual English- Spanish, able to communicate at a business proficiency.
- Previous experience leading a team at an upper management position, focused on both team development and customer satisfaction, under high quality standards.
- Experience with Salesforce, tech savvy.
- History of achievement: Proven and consistent record of exceeding revenue goals and closing complex, multi-year deals
- Willing and able to travel up to 70 % of the time
- Thrives in an exciting, fast-paced, action-packed work environment.