Our client, a leader and pioneer in the food industry, is seeking a seasoned Business Associate Director for its Ensenada, Mexico facility. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the C-level positions to develop new customers and follow-up strategic plans and company development as needed. This position will have access to all strategies and business related initiatives.
- Act as a representative of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Participate in project management, involving duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Oversee the organization’s financial and headcount management strategy and work in close partnership with the C-level positions to ensure processes and procedures are in line with the strategy.
- Leverage ability to analyze performance trends and provide read-outs on trends and opportunities.
- Organize information from various departments and meetings reporting that information, along with recommendations, to executive members.
- Develop and own strategic roadmap for business development and projects that support core priorities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on driving strategy and ensuring that delivery milestones are met.
- Act as the communication arm for the CEO with other executives in the organization, clients and Financial Sponsor.
- Participate in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the CEO.
- Support and participate in strategic initiatives or cross-group projects contributing to the overall organizational strategy including, but not limited to, organization awards and initiatives.
- Create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for initiatives and projects.
- Act as facilitator for the CEO’s colleagues or employees (department heads or other VPs that report to him), being able to communicate wants, needs, concerns, ideas from employee to CEO in an effective and efficient way.
- Must live in (or be willing to relocate) to Ensenada, BC, Mexico.
- Preferable 4–6 years of experience in consulting, banking, or Private Equity/Venture Capital experience (or a combination thereof).
- Previous experience working with corporate projects and/or handling new accounts is a big plus.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners and the workforce.
- Dynamic person with personal initiative and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to succinctly convey ideas and organizational positions.
- Good strategic thinker with the ability to work hands on, but also keep their eye on the big picture.
- A strong professional image and high ethical standards / integrity.
- Comfortable presenting to boards of directors.
- Knowledge of different operating, commercial and financial roles
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related major.
- Note: Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA from a top Business School.