We have been retained by our client, an international leader in technology manufacturing, to seek a Sr. Quality manager to lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality department. The ideal candidate will ensure the successful delivery of business strategy, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and objectives, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient and effective day to day running of the department.
- Act as the main point of contact on all Quality matters, internally and externally.
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement the Quality department’s strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables, as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Maintain an effective Customer complaint management and support by responding with high competence, politeness and in a timely manner to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with “external” company interface (BE BU and cluster) for common Quality initiatives eg Next Level of Zero Defect activities, Quality day,…..
- Implement and maintain a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled in accordance with current requirements
- Ensure appropriate investigation of discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures or adverse events
- Require documented review and action (if necessary, interrupting processes causing material to be quarantined or placed on hold until matters are resolved)
- Implement and monitor all Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance
- Prepare, review, and approve Technical and Quality Agreements
- Define quality requirement for package/process / transfer safe launch qualification
- Maintain, Optimize and Monitor the Quality Management System
- Meet and Improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPIs) in line with business objectives
- High level resource planning.
- Prepare and justify the Quality department’s budget
- Liaise with External interface (BE BU and cluster) for common Quality alignment, complaint management support
- Analyze, monitor and develop internal FA facilities and product reliability
- Enforce and define continuous improvement activities
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization
- Provide direction and guidance to the Quality team
- Identify and develop the Quality team structure
- Manage, motivate, coach and mentor direct reports towards higher levels of management capability
- Ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team
- Work with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the team
- Liaise with External interface (BE BU and cluster) for common Quality alignment, complaint management