Supplier Quality Engineer
- Responsible for related supplier quality issues reported in the production line.
- Develop containment activities for any supplier related issue in order to keep production line running.
- Support the plant to meet goals related to supplier quality.
- Lead supplier engineering activities for specific commodities.
- Perform Process Control Audit on site to current suppliers.
- Review, follow up and verification of corrective actions provided by supplier when a quality issue exists.
- Support NPI group from early phases of launches.
- Support corporate initiatives with current and new suppliers.
- Responsible for customer line claims related to any supplier issues.
- Responsible for customer specific requirements with our supply base.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related careers.
- Semiconductors knowledge is strongly desired.
- PCB, Passive Components.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience in supplier or process quality for electronics parts.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Knowledge on ISO/TS 16949 or IATF requirements.
- Knowledge on Customer Specific requirements such CQI, BIQS, 4M. (Desirable)
- Experience with performing process capability and control audit at supplier.
- Knowledge of 8D corrective actions.
- SPC, six sigma GB certified, lean manufacturing. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP.
- US Visa.
- Ability to travel as needed.