Our client, a global leader and trusted brand in the healthcare products industry, is seeking a Marketing Manager - Latin America, to be based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager is directly responsible for the development and execution of region marketing plans in the Implant Dentistry categories in Latin America. This position is responsible for customer and competitor insight gathering, regional forecasting and P&L ownership, customer facing marketing opportunities in diverse regions/countries and regional portfolio life cycle management. This position is responsible for managing traditional downstream Marketing responsibilities, and will be expected to deliver on key objectives on behalf of the Latin American business unit.
Furthermore, this position will be responsible for identifying key business development opportunities in strategic LATAM markets/countries and will be responsible for collaborating with essential functions (Finance, Strategy, Product Supply, etc.) to best identify those business development opportunities that present the company with the best market growth potential.
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Develop and lead LATAM Implant Dentistry marketing initiatives
- Lead efforts to identify key business development opportunities in Brazil and the rest of Latin America as it relates to the category
- Play leadership role in developing and executing tactical initiatives against LATAM Business Plan
- Articulate to cross-functional teams the diverse LATAM markets, as well as the LATAM business plan and vision
- Drive strong P&L discipline and ownership for categories within LATAM
- Lead the management of the lifecycle of products in the Implant Dentistry categories and collaborate efforts with other regions (NA, EMEA and AP)
- Ensure strong collaboration between Global Marketing, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Clinical Education and Supply Chain resources
- Develop tools and training for customer clinical education, distributor clinical education and industry collaboration
- Develop KOL relationships in strategic LATAM markets
Candidate Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in various business functions required, specifically related to marketing and sales
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience required supporting the Latin American region
- Successful performance in this position will require a broad-based knowledge in business management, marketing, business planning and extensive experience in healthcare/medical device; specifically, the Implant Dentistry category preferred
- High level of motivation and integrity
- Demonstrable business development and/or product launch success is preferred
- This individual must have highly developed leadership qualities and the ability to manage cross-functional resources without direct reporting relationships
- English, Spanish required and Portuguese fluency preferred.