Our client is seeking a Sales Manager with packaging experience for their Reynosa, Mexico facility.
This position will be responsible for expanding Reynosa manufacturing business opportunities in Texas and into the industrialized northeastern Mexican territory.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, and selling folding carton/print services to new customers while growing existing business.
The sales manager is always expected to effectively sell folding cartons/retail packaging and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account development & growth
- Identifying client needs
- Developing solutions to client needs
- Performs core-selling activities, including sales call preparation, price negotiation, execution of sales calls, & post-call analysis & reporting.
- Sells services and solutions that apply to the customer's value chain.
- Develops and maintains Account Plans and integrates efforts with facilities on targeted accounts as appropriate.
- Champions the value proposition and ensures customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and post-sale.
- Prospects for new business within target market segments, qualifies & evaluates prospects.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales including appropriate documentation; ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Achieves sales goals.
Candidate Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required including a minimum 2-5 years sales experience in the folding carton industry with an active level of folding carton sales.
- Strong in: multiple account sales, situation assessment & marketing/competitive assessment, services & capabilities of the firm, economic evaluation of business opportunities, solution matching analysis.
- Applied knowledge in: Identifying Specific Customer Needs, Selling Skills, Prospecting Skills & Consultative Skills.
- Other Competencies: leadership, communication, innovation, service distinctiveness, ability to influence & persuade.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills & must be able to effectively present & respond to questions from managers, agents, clients & co-workers.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Candidate Required Experience:
- Experience in packaging engineering and structural design is a plus.
- Experience in the print industry a plus.