Our client, an international manufacturer catering to the aviation industry, is seeking a Senior Recruiter for their operations in Tijuana, Baja California.
Primary Areas of Responsibilities:
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting projects across various functions and levels of the company.
- Utilize latest online sourcing methodologies to identify and initiate contact with candidates.
- Actively develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source talent.
- Develop and maintain contact with schools, alumni groups, and other organizations to find talent.
- Build a talent database.
- Screen and Assess: Screen and assess candidates to understand work history, education, job skills, salary requirements, personal drive and motivations to determine fit with role and culture
- Internal Customer Management: Develop excellent and productive relationships with hiring managers and executives across the company.
- Recruiting Process: Rigorous ownership of the recruiting process including, search intake, search strategy, interviews, communication and follow up in order to drive successful hires
- Hiring Events: Plan and participate in high volume, yet highly selective recruiting/hiring events
- Culture: Maintain the high-performance and innovative culture while recruiting new talent
- Technology: ATS management; Drive best practice recruiting programs, including the use of recruiting technology tools (Jobvite, LinkedIn, Glassdoor…)
- Hiring managers have difficulty choosing from the high volume of qualified candidates generated.
- Highly trusted and valued by hiring managers in making their hiring decisions.
- CEO and executive team are highly satisfied with the quality and build-out of the organization.
- Director, TA cannot live without them on all matters regarding recruiting.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 5 to 10 years of corporate, college or executive level recruiting experience.
- In-house recruiting at a start-up to mid-sized company and/or retained search firm experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing robust talent pools to include diverse candidates.
- Must have experience managing client relationships at the Director/VP/SVP level.
- Proven track record of filling positions with high quality candidates within aggressive time constraints.
- Experience utilizing technology to research and create candidate pools.
- MBA a plus.
- Recruiting within CPG, Technology, and/or Manufacturing environments.
- Former sales experience a plus.
- Instinctual eye for great talent; discerning & insightful.
- Outstanding people and networking skills Tactful, highly empathetic, high emotional IQ.
- Passionate, confident, competitive; wants the best talent/team and hates to lose.
- Exceptional project management & leadership skills; makes things happen.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.