Our client, a leader and pioneer in the food industry, is seeking a seasoned Director of Human Resources for its Ensenada, Mexico facility. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing world-class manufacturing practices within the HR department, organizational development strategies, personnel improvement plans, ergonomics, etc. He or she will also manage, control, and oversee the implementation of human resources management regulations and policies aimed at optimizing the performance and development of the company's staff under a productive and healthy work environment.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management and monitoring of employee culture to maintain a productive and healthy work environment, including: employee activities, consistent messaging and a principles-driven management of the department.
- Design, create and manage recruitment & selection program, including: supervising recruitment program, maintaining contact with recruiting companies and overall management of the new employee induction program.
- Development and management of company training programs in conjunction with senior management.
- Supervision of company health & safety program.
- Development and supervision of salary protocols, including: employee communication, consistency across salary levels, and market benchmarking.
- Coordination of community-based programming for community service & team building purposes.
- Management and oversight of the company Code of Ethics.
Candidate Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strictly confidential profile.
- Ability to negotiate the interests of the worker and the company.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in an oral and written manner.
- High experience in maintaining a good working climate.
- Total commitment to the company.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field.