Our client, a premier and global leader in the automotive industry, is seeking a Business Analyst – Oracle Manufacturing for its operations in Mexico City. Position will be reporting to the Global IT Manager and will be responsible to lead the Oracle operations by supporting corporate guidelines to develop new applications and solutions. If you have a passion and a drive to be the best, and are looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge Globally, this might be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize functional and technical skills to give shape to future business processes and architecture in the areas of Oracle on BOM, WIP, Quality, INV, PO etc. for a R12 roll-out
- Drive map-gap discussions with business users and document the solution alternatives (7-ways) in order to help conclude on the optimum choice, with a goal of minimizing customizations and of long-term sustenance
- For any customized process, write the functional design document (MD020) and get it signed off from business
- For the technical design document (MD060), provide detailed inputs to development team
- Develop and execute test scripts for unit-testing, business-testing (during CRPs/UATs) and integration-testing (during SIT)
- Work with business users to present, create, and coordinate the delivery of Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain Planning application solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future functionality and capabilities around Oracle Manufacturing and Planning applications.
- Some travel required (less than 10%).
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of Oracle Process/Discreet Manufacturing experience in an application solution architect, business analyst or functional lead role.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in configuring and supporting Oracle Manufacturing/MRP within an IT department or project setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in following modules: WMS, INV, BOM, WIP & Costing modules are must and OM, PO, INV added
- Have prior experience in third party application integration with Oracle ERP application (at least 1 or 2).
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Strong organization, written/verbal communication, problem identification and problem-solving skills.