Our client is a global leader who has a large manufacturing entity in San Luis Potosi and currently seeks a Human Resource Manager to lead in its current transformation and growth.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Oversees employee relations and organizational development
- Improving work environment, worker motivation, and promoting a company culture based on ethics and values
- Identity, feeling of belonging, adherence of workers
- Compensation, wages and contracts
- Pre-payroll (payroll is handled by finance department)
- Recruitment of talent and productive force
- Safety, health and industrial hygiene
- Training, talent development and skilled workers development
- Public relations, protocol, and events planning
- Mexico Labor law and regulations
- Performance management
- Coordinates through the tema, transportation for laborers, cafeteria and general affairs
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
- 8+ Years experience in a Human Resources management role
- Experience working in a Manufacturing entity with over 400+ employees. Prefer Maquiladora experience.
- solid HR generalist with experience is employee relations labor law compliance, organizational development, training, recruitment and talent management, compensation and benefits.
- Some experience with Safety.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related fields required. Master Degree desirable but not required.
- Familiar with HRIS (human resource information systems)
- Concensus builder whi si able to reconcile labor disputes. Insightful and able to detect conflicts in advance.
- Strong leader who promotes compliance with safety and hygiene standards
- Transformational and charismatic leader who infuses a sense of identity and engagement
- Predictable leader who is sharp, andinsightful.
- Ensures respect and firmness in the fulfillment of plant discipline.
- Projects clear ideas and guidelines that the worker adopts, both by self-conviction and for compliance
- Credible and reliable HR Manager.
- Fluent in English and Spanish