Our client, a global supplier of electrical connection solutions, is seeking a Market Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing the regional tactical plan for the energy and electrical markets. The ideal candidate will identify and develop key accounts in the market, and manage all aspects at a customer targeting maximum revenue, account penetration, and customer satisfaction. This includes developing the sales strategy, sales planning and relationship management, in addition to promotion activities or project management tasks. It will be the Market Sales Manager’s task to recognize new opportunities/projects and increase the customer share, manage the project pipeline with cooperation from the company’s engineer teams, as well as ensure complying services and project realization for the customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship Management and Demand Creation
- Continuously caring for a good trusting relationship between the customer and the company.
- Stay in permanent direct contact (visits, email, phone) with the customer to ensure ongoing support and communication.
- Promote the technologies and product portfolio at the customer.
- Select and introduce (new) products and services, considering the customers’ needs.
- sell the value propositions of the company’s products and services.
- Detect new opportunities and drive the project with cooperation from the company’s international engineer teams.
- Coordinate with internal customer service to serve the customer on time in terms of quotations, quality complaints, logistics, technical information, etc./
- Engage and drive the organization to support and respond in timeframe & quality level that the customer expects (e.g. logistics, quality, etc.), and conscientious follow up on open issues and opportunities.
- Identify market trends and needs for innovative technologies.
- Interact proactively with other regional energy market managers to expand business at global target accounts.
- Collaborate with global marketing department on developmental application for the energy and electrical market .
- Strategic sales planning, in line with the overall company and business unit goals
- Accomplishment sales revenue target.
- Analyze the existing and potential customers.
- Define and develop a sales strategy/plan.
- Gain, correctly interpret, and apply to all kind of research results (markets, competition, technologies, trend), and support global projects and key accounts management.
- Key Goals & Objectives/Measurements
- Revenue growth, market share, profitability, customer penetration, customer satisfaction, and accounts receivables management.
- Other Duties
- Prepare and discuss offers and quotations as well as leading price and contract negotiations at customer.
- Follow up on running opportunities/projects and on financial matters such as cash flow payments, and credit concessions, account receivables.
- Internal reporting of projects and other business activities.
- Stay updated regarding products, technologies and market trends and environmental changes
- Attend and visit important exhibitions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University degree (in electronics engineering or electrical engineering preferred).
- At least 5 years working experiences in sales in the energy or electrical market.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organizational functions (inside and outside of the company).
- Proactive, results oriented, flexible, and adaptable.
- Prominent level of written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate in English.
- Flexibility in working days and travelling.
- Relevant business experience in interconnectors, elevator, lighting, security & safety, HVAC, Inverter & converter will be added value.