World leader in construction and industrial equipment is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for managing and generating profitable sales in Mexico and the Caribbbean, coordinating business review of direct reports and product training for the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring competitive advantage by driving regional sales growth.
- Conducting performance appraisals and provide regular performance feedback and development opportunities to direct reports along with training as needed on CFS &CRM.
- Recruiting, developing & retaining talent and identifying needs of DMs & TMs, helping to find solutions. Incumbent will also take regular “ride-alongs” with direct reports.
- Maintaining and monitoring budget; forecasting product categories by region; presenting at quarterly regional business reviews; conducting business review meetings with decision makers of identified major customers; conducting competitive analysis of market conditions annually; providing input for Marketing/Sales promotions; creating and communicating sales promotions within region; and recommending the addition, deletion or improvement of products and services. Incumbent will also maintain individual CRM and monitor direct reports’ CRM usage. Will approve expense reports for direct reports and monitor their car stock. Will also monitor the department’s monthly expenses and communicate with various internal departments as necessary.
This position will also provide updated and graded KPIs to management quarterly. This position will work on Querétaro Service Center with overnight travel 60-75% of the time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must be bilingual, have 4 years’ experience in sales required with exceptional Product and Market knowledge.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration preferred.
- Must have knowledge of (and effectively use) Customer Focused Selling skills (CFS) & the Call Reporting Management system (CRM). Will also have working knowledge of HCP business dynamics.