Our client is seeking a Controller to oversee the budgeting, financial reporting, tax, A/R & credit functions of their staffing agency.Must have experience in this role for a staffing agency, holding company and/or organization with multiple brands.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee financial activities of the company
- Lead financial staff (3 team members) and be accountable for General Accounting, AR, Billing, Credit/Collections and Cost Accounting
- Assist with M&A integrations
- Producing reports on a timely basis (monthly, quarterly and annually)… Directs the preparation and quality control of all financial reports, including reports to shareholders, reports to bank, reports for external accounting firm, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Produce budgets for each brand
- Ensure tax obligations & liabilities and being met on a timely basis
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all areas of the business by partnering with managers to provide key financial data, analysis and insights
- Responsible for annual business planning and forecasting. Analyzes actual vs planned results to identify opportunities and areas which need focus. Continuously improves the planning process.
- MUST HAVE CONTROLLER EXPERIENCE WORKING INTERNALLY FOR A STAFFING FIRM
- Proven track record of success in similar roles.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial management in a Staffing Agency
- Experience in a Fee-For-Service / Holding Company model
- Excellent analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Denver, CO