ABOUT THE COMPANY
We have been retained by our client who is a leader in the design and manufacture of high quality components.
ABOUT THE JOB
Operates under the direction of the Plant manager and the quality director. Manages the quality system and the quality personnel.
- Responsible for maintain external certification of quality system as AS9100/ISO9001/ISO14000.
- Promote new certification and prepare plant for approvals as AECQ-200 .
- Ensure that all product shipped to customer meets customer requirements.
- Drives and participates in material review board.
- Drives audit system for process and product.
- Drives department procedures are current, relevant and properly followed. Defines and execute strategic metrics and goals for the quality performance of the product.
- Measure and drive improvement on DPPM for manufacture, engineering and production areas.
- Create continue improvement plans to drive demanding goals Creates and drives periodic performance reviews of QA personnel.
- Create weekly meeting to review QA Engineer set of graphics measuring and their performance driving the trends
- Promote a work environment that generates proactivity and open door policy to hear opinions from reports.
- Develop and train inspection staff, create quality awareness and statistical methodology. Creates and drives improvement for the quality of the product being manufacture.
- Drives 8D methodology for problem solving to respond internal corrective actions, 8As.
- Works on developing his team to be data driven problem solving.
- Drives the review and execution of FMEAs.
- Drives SPC gathering and analysis data. Generates weekly reports for plant performance.
- Publish for staff results of the performance of the plant.
- Maintain and publish track of customer claims Creates and executes qualification process for new product or processes. Manages the calibration dept.
- Drives the on schedule of due dates for equipment calibrations.
- Coordinates standards certification Manages the training dept. Manages customer relations either by direct customer visits or indirect contact.
- Execute reports to answer customer claims.
- Drives failure analysis through the corresponding QE to understand the root cause analysis.
- Welcomes and becomes leads to customer visits.
- Respond to customer audits findings.
Education and Experience:
- Understanding of QA metrics and tools.
- Proficient English written and spoken.
- Metric and Goal driven attitude.
- Leadership skills and abilities.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Engineering degree (Bachelor)
- University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Work experience on Electronics Industry as QA Manager for more than 5 years.
- Extensive experience with ceramics for electronic applications, including tape casting, mixing, solvent and water base, slip formulations and thick film printing – MUST have experience in Ceramic Capacitor manufacturing.
- Experience supervising QA Engineers, QA Leads, QA Inspectors, Doc Control, and Training.
- Certified AS9100 or ISO Auditor.
- Able to travel if necessary. Visa required.