Our company has been retained by a well established Food Manufacturing organization that offers unique fresh food products unlike other competitors.
Seeking an exceptional experienced HR Manager for their growing manufacturing Plant based in Oklahoma. The HR professional must have innate ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced work environment. Will be working under the direction of the corporate Director of HR and dotted line report to the Plant Director of Operations. As an HR Manager he/she will lead company incentives programs, ensure policies and procedures are being followed while focusing in creating a best place to work environment for the organization.
The Human Resources Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the entire facility and ensures HR compliance for the entire facility.
General Overall Duties
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Administers benefits, including W/C claims & resolution, and supports Safety incentive programs.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements
- Partners with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking &extends job offers
- Conducts new-employee orientations, monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends meetings as well as seminars.
- Evaluates reports and takes a critical role in troubleshooting and making assertive recommendations to Managers related to Labor law issues in order to ensure compliance while focusing on the established goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Exceptional Business Acumen.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to Consult and give effective recommendations to the Management team.
- Strong critical decision making skills
- Strong HR Expertise
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Human Resources Certification a plus!
- Minimum 7-10 of HR experience with a minimum of 3-5 years supporting a Manufacturing work environment. (Food Industry sector is a plus!)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a must!