ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES (SAN DIEGO/TIJUANA AREA) ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant / Bilingual Spanish:
Our growing executive search firm with business activities in Mexico, South America and the United States currently seeks a Customer Service and Admin Rep for its Headquarters in Chula Vista, California. Over the last 5 years our company has doubled in size and expanded its reach globally. We offer an excellent multi-cultural work environment with daily activity in Spanish speaking countries. We also offer excellent compensation, benefits, medical/dental insurance and 401k retirement plan, and a winning culture with a stable and growing work environment.
- Establishes communication with clients and candidates in a proper and professional manner both in English and Spanish.
- Receives, routes and screens phone calls directing pertinent calls and dealing with calls that should be addressed by Customer Service department.
- Contacts candidates and clients as requested.
- Schedules appointments for interviews.
- Occasionally may attend meetings to furnish information and take notes.
- Prepares client and candidate presentation packages and edits resumes.
- Edits and updates electronic candidate and employee files and elaborates job orders.
- Responsible for retrieving documents and correspondence by organizing and maintaining files.
- Responsible for arranging meetings.
- Prepares expense reports.
- Prepares, elaborates, and places electronic advertisements.
- Coordinates Trade Shows participation.
- Elaborates and edits letters and reports.
- Updates and performs data entry in web based system.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Gathers interview feedback and checks references.
- Coordinates special projects and conducts other duties as assigned by Administrative Manager & General Manager.
Position reports to Administrative Manager
Candidate Required Experience and Skills:
- 100% fluency in English and Spanish
- Bachelor degree or A.A. degree is highly desirable.
- 3 + years’ experience in Administrative Assistance and/or Customer Service in a fast paced professional environment where dealing with clients and providing excellent service is the highest priority.
- Exposure dealing with multi-cultural environments (Mexican-American) is desirable.
- Must have successful Customer Service experience coupled with excellent phone etiquette.
- Requires solid knowledge of social media, internet research and MSOffice: Word & PowerPoint. CRM and Excel is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills written and oral.
- Requires good organizational and planning skills, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and prioritizing and following-up skills.
- Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
For consideration, please send us a copy of your resume in English via our portal or to email@example.com. A cover letter is suggested.
Barbachano International offers excellent compensation, medical, dental, and 401k plan. No relocation assistance is provided. For additional information on our company please visit: www.bipsearch.com