Our client is a major packaging & printing solutions provider with a focus on the health & beauty, Cosmetic & fragrance, hair color, health care, beverage spirits (liquor), and personal care sector. Our client is currently looking for a Sr. Account Executive to manage and grow a major territory in the Midwest, East Coast, Southeast and Mountain West territories and will be responsible for evaluating the market to find suitable opportunities, call on the opportunities and develop work for the company.
- Effectively prospects for new business.
- Sells the full range of services and products.
- Evaluates the market place and identifies new business opportunities.
- Responds to Requests for Proposals and submits to customers. Obtains new orders from current customers. Places orders and verifies accuracy. Follows-up with open items and order changes.
- Maintains a healthy relationship with existing customers to promote continued business.
- Supervises and monitors the activities of Sales Production Manager.
- Serves as liaison between customer and finance on credit issues.
- Maintains confidential data including but not limited to: customer proposals, contracts, pricing structures and promotional items.
- Communicates with management regarding account issues and provides solutions.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of print production and finishing is preferred.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ sales experience in comparable field, like packaging, printing. Sales experience to the health & beauty sector, food and beverage, spirits, personal care, consumer products is highly desirable.
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.).
- Must be able to stay on top of the latest market changes that impact the selected accounts.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills - The ability to handle difficult customers and maintain a positive professional outlook. The ability to influence customers and others in the organization to obtain desired production results.
- Must demonstrate excellent Communication Skills - The ability to communicate ideas in a concise and direct manner.
- Must demonstrate excellent Organization Skills -The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment without losing sight of long and short term company goals. Being able to prioritize the daily and weekly tasks of staff and self to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Must have attention to detail - Stay on top of customer needs and requirements. Be proficient in the steps to prepare, submit and close Requests for Proposals.
- Must be able to deal with moderate stress levels from the pressure of deadlines and daily dealings with demanding customers and production managers.
- Must be able to travel and work the hours needed to accomplish sales goals.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.